Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/13 15:04:53 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.2 (RC1)

Hi all,

A release candidate for the next release (6.0.2) of the Qpid Java
Components has been created.

The list of changes can be found in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20QPID%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20qpid-java-6.0.2

Please test and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be grabbed from here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/java/6.0.2-rc1

Those files and the other maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1071

Kind regards

P.S. If you want to test it out using maven (e.g with the examples src,
or your own things), you can temporarily add this to your poms to access
the staging repo:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1071</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.2 (RC1)

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Making my own vote and testing explicit:

1) Verified the md5/sha checksums on all binaries
2) Verified signatures on all binaries
3) Built/ran test profiles mms/dby/bdb for 0-9 and 0-10 from source bundle
4) Ran hello world against staged maven artefacts against broker from
binary distribution
5) Ran Joram tests against Qpid JMS client 0.9.0.

No problems found.

I also removed the hashes of the ASCs (the asc.md5/asc.sha1) from
repository.apache.org as suggested by Robbie.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.