Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2007/06/08 03:37:55 UTC

focus at this time (Was: Outline FOAF plugin)

Oshani Seneviratne wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> >... It would be really good if you could
> >clarify the documentation for us.
>
> Glad to do it. Hope changes to the
> FORREST_HOME/site-author/content/xdocs/docs_0_90/howtohowto-buildPlugin.xml
> would do the trick.
>
> >(are you subscribed to the svn@forrest? [4] you should be so that you
> >can see updates we make to your code)
>
> Yes, I got myself subscribed today.

Oshani, i re-read some old emails wherein you said
that your exams were not over until mid-June.

It was great to get your initial plugin committed
at this stage. I know that we are all exited by the
progress.

However, please focus on your exams. Also all of us
should bear that in mind and not distract you.

-David

Re: focus at this time (Was: Outline FOAF plugin)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
On 08/06/07, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Oshani, i re-read some old emails wherein you said
> that your exams were not over until mid-June.
>
> It was great to get your initial plugin committed
> at this stage. I know that we are all exited by the
> progress.
>
> However, please focus on your exams. Also all of us
> should bear that in mind and not distract you.

Yes David, that is right. All we need to see with respect to being
able to report to Google is that you are keeping thins ticking over.
You set your schedule in your application and as long as we know you
are around, we will trust that everything is proceeding according to
your schedule.

Just participating on the list now and again is sufficient until your
exams are over.

Ross

Re: focus at this time (Was: Outline FOAF plugin)

Posted by Oshani Seneviratne <os...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

On 6/8/07, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Oshani, i re-read some old emails wherein you said
> that your exams were not over until mid-June.
>
> It was great to get your initial plugin committed
> at this stage. I know that we are all exited by the
> progress.
>
> However, please focus on your exams. Also all of us
> should bear that in mind and not distract you.

Thanks a lot for your concern.

Yes exams are there. However I thought I'd make use of the extra long
study break I've got last week. I had plenty of time to focus on the
plugin as well as my exams.

Thanks again,
Oshani