Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com> on 2015/02/17 09:38:01 UTC

CloudControllerServiceClient and CloudControllerClient

Hi devs,

Seems we have maintained a web service client for Cloud Controller service
in two different bundles (autoscaler bundle and in common bundle)

I think, for consistency, better we maintain the client only in common
bundle. Hence thought of moving the CloudControllerClient methods
to CloudControllerServiceClient in common bundle.

Thanks,
Sajith

Re: CloudControllerServiceClient and CloudControllerClient

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Sajith,

Yes, while cleaning up components I moved these two service clients (and
Stratos Manager service client) to common module as they are used by
multiple modules. However I did not clean service clients in Autoscaler as
there were logic written inside them.

Yes if you are working on this please do the necessary changes in
Autoscaler and reuse service clients in common.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: CloudControllerServiceClient and CloudControllerClient

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
+1