Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marcos Silva Pereira <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 22:26:36 UTC

Clover plugin: docs svn are not docs in site.

Hello, I take a look at clover plugin and I see that documentation in svn
are different of documention in site. I also made some little changes in
docs (to add an example about method filters using contextFilters
parameter). How can I apply a patch to this plugin?

Kind Regards,

--
Marcos Silva Pereira
recife - pe

Re: Clover plugin: docs svn are not docs in site.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Marcos Silva Pereira wrote:
> Hello, I take a look at clover plugin and I see that documentation in svn
> are different of documention in site. I also made some little changes in
> docs (to add an example about method filters using contextFilters
> parameter). How can I apply a patch to this plugin?
>
> Kind Regards,

This page has information on how to create and apply patches to Maven:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html

--
Dennis Lundberg