Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 18:39:06 UTC

Please publish snapshot of continuum pom

I published snapshots of the XML-RPC modules knowing I'd need them
today... and missed the Continuum pom.

Can someone please 'mvn deploy -N' from continuum/trunk?

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.continuum
ArtifactId: continuum
Version: 1.2-SNAPSHOT

  org.apache.continuum:continuum:pom:1.2-SNAPSHOT

Wendy

Re: Please publish snapshot of continuum pom

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done.