Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 08:23:42 UTC

Is it Possible to post JMS messages in two or more Topics/Queues

Hi,

I am currently testing an application wherein I just Publish/Subscribe
messages to a single topic.  Is it possible using JMeter to
publish/subscribe messages in two or more topics/queues.

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

-Waseem

RE: Is it Possible to post JMS messages in two or more Topics/Queues

Posted by João Tiago Ferreira <jo...@novabase.pt>.
In on sampler you can only define one destination. Maybe you can solve your problem using more than one sampler?

To be correct the JMS p2p sampler allows specifying 2 different queues, one for sending and one for receiving, but this is not your requirement I think.

Best Regards

João Ferreira