Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2017/05/08 22:13:45 UTC

Tasks I can think of...

I see the priorities as:

   - Static DNS for SpamAssassin.org back up and running with the
private master working and public master-slaves pulling the zone to
prove we have control of DNS. - CLOSE

   - DONE - Get a dedicated sysadmins mailing list. I thought more and
it will be public.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/INFRA-14057

   - Get things like cron logs on sa-vm1 and incoming to go to sysadmins
mailing list so people can subscribe, unsubscribe, view archives, etc.

   - Update ProjectRoles to include SASA
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ProjectRoles

   - Move this information to the SA Wiki InfraNotes2017+

   - Continue it's development so there is better documentation for
those who follow.

   - Get so that the devel build works as buildbot is offline

  My key goal after DNS is to get it so the process for building a
  release can complete.  That's the build/README file in the 3.4 branch.

  That's failing at this point.

  /usr/bin/perl -e 'print "CPAN_VERSION=3.004002\n"' >> version.env
  --2017-05-04 23:16:19--
  http://buildbot.spamassassin.org/updatestage//1786853.tar.gz
  Resolving buildbot.spamassassin.org (buildbot.spamassassin.org)...
  140.211.11.80
  Connecting to buildbot.spamassassin.org
  (buildbot.spamassassin.org)|140.211.11.80|:80...

   - Get hyperreal back into DNS rotation

   - Identify all the various machines, why they exist, etc.

   - Get InfraNotes and InfraNotes2017+ merged

   - Get masscheck back running.  NOTE: I have cron logs from the old
machines so we can look at output, etc. from the old machines

   - Check KAM's Crashplan Backups are good to go after Dave finishes
some moving data around on /x1

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer, Apache Software Foundation