Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy <jl...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 17:35:38 UTC

Adding auto properties after file has been committed

I have a repository and just enabled/added some auto properties.  How
can I go back and add these properties to files already committed?  I
really don't want to do this manually and was hoping there was an
automated method to do this.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Adding auto properties after file has been committed

Posted by "Larry Shatzer, Jr." <la...@gmail.com>.
I've been using
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/contrib/client-side/svn_apply_autoprops.pyto
do this. It works great.