Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Vijay Viatla <Vi...@lfs.co.uk> on 2003/11/02 17:43:26 UTC

Computer name case sensitive

I am trying to deploy my ear file in Websphere.

Unfortunately, the node name in WAS is case sensitive and my system name is
a combination of upper and lower case.

There are no specific properties to get this other than using Environment
variables.
The environment variable COMPUTERNAME in Windows or HOSTNAME in Unix returns
the node name in Upper case.

Do anyone know hot to get the node name as it is using Ant?

Thanks

Vijay

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you must not read it and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy it, nor inform any person other than Lynx Financial Systems or the addressees of its existence or contents.  If you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete it and notify the Lynx Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.