Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by William Moore <wm...@ntlworld.com> on 2008/05/11 09:40:46 UTC

2.2 Development on Tomcat

Hi

I have successfully developed applications with Cocoon 2.1 in the
past. Now I want to move to 2.2. Because of in-house policies I am
unable to use either maven or Jetty, so I want to do the development
using Tomcat. Please can you tell where I can get information on how
to set this up?

For example, if I wanted to make changes to the CForms samples I
would want to have all the files inside WEB-INF/classes so that I can
modify them, compile them (if necessary) and see the effect without
having to build a jar file and restart Tomcat. I have not been able
to make this work, so I need some advice or help please.

Best regards

William Moore