Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Baodi Shi <ba...@apache.org> on 2024/03/25 02:54:07 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Node.js client v1.11.0

Hi all,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar Node.js client v1.11.0

Due to Node.js's dependency on the CPP client, and considering that CPP
client version 3.5.0 has introduced many features and fixed numerous bugs,
I would upgrade the CPP version that Node.js depends on to 3.5.0 and launch
a new version.

   - https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-cpp/releases/tag/v3.5.0

Please let me know if you have any PRs that need to be included in 1.11.0.

Thanks,
Baodi Shi

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Node.js client v1.11.0

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Regards,
Penghui