Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ilfrin <il...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2003/09/19 02:22:19 UTC

Re[2]: a problem moving TDK to turbine 2.3

Hi Scott,

19 wrzeĊ›nia 2003, 01:48:33, zastalo napisane:

SE> ilfrin wrote:

>>   or maybe the TDK 2.3 will come up tomorrow ? :)
>>   neeah .. that would be too easy ..
>>

SE> Perhaps the following message will prove useful:

SE> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-user@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=16192

hmm well I admit that I run into this message a while ago, but I
thought that it is not yet stable enough (the TDK 2.3 itself) to use
it in production purposes, because they're still working on it
completing it and patching, correct me if I'm wrong ..

 ilfrin                            mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl