Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Jeffrey Turner <je...@me.com> on 2019/08/20 21:54:14 UTC

Unsubscribe

Re: Stop spamming the list you morons (was Re: Unsubscribe)

Posted by Jered Floyd <je...@convivian.com>.
Sorry; I'm on lots of mailing lists and see about 20-30 of these a week... sometimes I worry about the future of humanity. :-) Perhaps enabling an unsubscribe footer in the MLM would be a more constructive approach.

--Jered

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Posted by in...@rennison.com.au.
Dear all,

I understand your frustration, but please understand mine.

I never signed to this email group, as I have nothing to do with anything
discussed on it. Someone added my email for reasons unknown three years ago
and I have politely requested removal multiple times since then.

In the meantime, I have had thousands of emails being sent to me, including
details of conferences and other information I do not need, nor do I want.

Today's request was another attempt in any form to get off this list.

If anyone can delete my email from this mailing list it would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards.

<ma...@trafficserver.apache.org>

----- On Aug 22, 2019, at 6:42 PM, < <ma...@rennison.com.au>

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
Jered,

Posted by Jered Floyd <je...@convivian.com>.
FFS, you people are allegedly system administrators! Have you never used mailing lists in your obviously short and miserable lives?

There's a fucking header with the unsubscribe data. Mail [ mailto:users-unsubscribe@trafficserver.apache.org | users-unsubscribe@trafficserver.apache.org ] if you want to unsubscribe, and never darken our doorsteps again. How did you even manage to subscribe in the first place? Did you stumble aimlessly here?

--Jered

----- On Aug 22, 2019, at 6:42 PM, <in...@rennison.com.au> wrote:

> unsubscribe

RE: Unsubscribe