Posted to users@royale.apache.org by "Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com" <ag...@us.ibm.com> on 2020/06/29 21:20:16 UTC

RE: Emulation for flash.utils.Dictionary

Thanks

From: "Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com" <ag...@us.ibm.com>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:07 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>, "dev@royale.apache.org" <de...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: No Event.cancel event present for org.apache.royale.Events.event

Is that something one can add to the event Class

Also any alternative to flash.filters.GlowFilter;

thanks

[blank.gif]

Anil Guntur
Architect, Radiology Workflow
(858) 267-5072
(858) 922-6402
aguntur@us.ibm.com<ma...@us.ibm.com>

[WH_Email_Sig_Logo.png]<https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/>

From: "Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com" <ag...@us.ibm.com>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 1:35 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>, "dev@royale.apache.org" <de...@royale.apache.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Thanks, that is weird, I thought I saw the first parameter as DisplayObject and the return statement as IFlexDisplayObject. May be I am losing my mind 😊
On another area, that I could not find documentation on is
Flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName. Is there an equivalent in royale emulation

From: Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 11:25 AM
To: "dev@royale.apache.org" <de...@royale.apache.org>, "users@royale.apache.org" <us...@royale.apache.org>
Cc: "dev@royale.apache.org" <de...@royale.apache.org>

In Royale [1] the first param is an Object

[1] https://royale.apache.org/asdoc/#!mx.managers/PopUpManager/createPopUp<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__royale.apache.org_asdoc_-23-21mx.managers_PopUpManager_createPopUp&d=DwMGaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=9ECLToI-QOU_Ov6Tjr8kHGQhTDrlB2VQIbfcQxNoCMc&m=mO-0s0mM5wXo27lME_eIX3pzkg4uFlE6FBBPkqIEQx4&s=Y4qJQMvaBMLDVhmrwYVZA3EvPk0assGebjhluj1sFg8&e=>