Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Chris Tsai <ct...@users.sf.net> on 2013/12/06 15:35:18 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6954 Timeout while processing formatting for tickets in the issue tracker [ss6145]

---

** [tickets:#6954] Timeout while processing formatting for tickets in the issue tracker [ss6145]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Fri Dec 06, 2013 02:35 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Fri Dec 06, 2013 02:35 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#6145]

>Hi SF,
We get a timeout when two bugs in the tracker try to process the formatting. The data is displayed by the API through.

https://sourceforge.net/p/compassresearch/tickets/173/
https://sourceforge.net/p/compassresearch/tickets/174/

>The issue means that we cannot change the tickets through the web interface.

>Cheers,
Kenneth

Perhaps this needs some caching love?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #6954 Timeout while processing formatting for tickets in the issue tracker [ss6145]

Posted by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net>.
Timings:

~~~~
{
    "time": "2013-12-06 15:28:38,615",
    "level": "INFO ",
    "name": "stats",
    "message": {
        "url": "/p/compassresearch/tickets/174/",
        "uptime": 2574,
        "call_counts": {
            "sidebar": 1,
            "markdown": 1,
            "jinja": 1,
            "mongo": 1409,
            "total": 1,
            "ming": 1494
        },
        "request_category": "tickets",
        "timings": {
            "sidebar": 246,
            "markdown": 36905,
            "mongo": 7387,
            "ming": 7419,
            "total": 38528,
            "jinja": 37857
        }
    }
}
~~~~

---

Posted by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net>.
Problem is that the content includes `[[`, which is the beginning of our macro syntax, so caching is not considered.

---

** [tickets:#6954] Timeout while processing formatting for tickets in the issue tracker [ss6145]**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** support p3
**Created:** Fri Dec 06, 2013 02:35 PM UTC by Chris Tsai
**Last Updated:** Fri Dec 06, 2013 03:46 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

[forge:site-support:#6145]