Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ahmed Al-Obaidy <ah...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/05 08:23:39 UTC

Rasterization

Hello everybody,

I need to convert SVG images to PNG with certain dimensions. I got one problem.

I need to make the converter to clip the SVG image to the area of drawing first, then to make the resizing and format conversion. so the resulted image will contain only the drawings.

I tried to use the rasterizeation document http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/tools/rasterizer.html

and after failing with getting that done. I tried to write my own code, but with no success either :(

so anyone can help me out to get that working?
cheers,