Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Govinda Raju Narayan <gn...@unidesk.com> on 2009/03/16 07:09:04 UTC

Query

Hi,

Is APR available at kernel level?, I mean Is I can use APR at driver code on both windows and Linux?. The reason is I'm looking for feasibility of using log4cxx at driver level.

Thanks in advance.

Raju

RE: Query

Posted by Bing Swen <bs...@pku.edu.cn>.
Sorry that I have little idea of log4cxx, so I can not help you for that topic.

Bing

Appreciated, for quick response, Is there anyway I can use log4cxx at kernel level?

Thanks
Raju

> Is APR available at kernel level?, I mean Is I can use APR at driver code on both
>  windows and Linux?. The reason is I'm looking for feasibility of using log4cxx
> at driver level.

I think not. APR needs CRT (C Runtime) library, but no OS provides a CRT at its kernel.

Bing