Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sakthi vadivel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 15:26:03 UTC

Ofbiz vs Openbravo

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone compare feature by feature above solutions.
opentaps, ofbiz vs openbravo

I am evaluating these options for a fairly large implementation and
would be using PostgreSQL cluster.

Thanks
with best regards,
Mukesh Marathe

Re: Ofbiz vs Openbravo

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.
Hi Bruno,

Oh it's a big one ! :)  I haven't had the time to look at it right now
but I will take a look ASAP and create a addon. It's possible that I ask
you to complete  the helpdata file (description, goals, how to test and
so on) when I'm done ;) .

Nicolas

Re: Ofbiz vs Openbravo

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

[...]