Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren Bell <Wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2010/04/21 18:41:33 UTC

Which form componnent had focus when form was submitted?

Is there a way to figure out in a forms onSubmit which text field or
button had focus when the form is submitted. I have done something in js
to achieve this, but wanted to see if there was something already built
in Wicket. I am limited to using form submit only no Ajax. Windows CE is
having problems with some of the Ajax I tried to use.

Thanks,

Warren

Re: Which form componnent had focus when form was submitted?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you have to keep a HiddenField component and populate its value using
javascript.

-igor