Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/10 11:16:23 UTC

Re: Repeated content in dubbo 2.6.4's internal content

Hi,
@jerrick zhu @beiwei

I am very sorry that I did not spend a lot of time on this issue last week.
I will take the time to verify this issue this week.
This issue is still being tracked.

Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月29日周四 上午10:08写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I cannot reproduce either.