Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/02/01 06:30:40 UTC

Re: Consider submitting a talk to hbasecon2016

Also from our perspective, we'd love to see how read-only applications
(suppose all htables are  imported by bulk load) on HBase could gain better
availability, better performance, and larger capacity,etc.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Li Yang <li...@apache.org> wrote:

> In the coming 2.x release, we started to do parallel scans with endpoint
> coprocessor. This benefits slow queries significantly compare to the 1.x
> observer coprocessor. Something we can share with others.
>

> On Saturday, January 30, 2016, Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you to let our community to know, we will try to submit proposal
> > soon.
> >
> > Luke
> >

> > Best Regards!
> > ---------------------
> >
> > Luke Han
> >
> > On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 2:45 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey All:
> > >
> > > Just a note to say the CfP for hbasecon is open and that you should
> send
> > in
> > > a submission (hbasecon.com). Would be good place to get the latest out
> > on
> > > project Kylin.
> > >
> > > And have you considered berlin buzzwords at all? It is a great
> conference
> > > if you are heading over europe-side this summer. Consider it: see
> > > https://berlinbuzzwords.de/
> > >
> > > Yours,
> > > St.Ack

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: Consider submitting a talk to hbasecon2016

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
sure, i can try

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hongbin,