Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2012/01/11 19:51:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Aaron Coburn as committer

I'm happy to announce that Aaron Coburn has been added as a committer
to the Apache VCL project.  He had made valuable contributions to the
community including adding support for VMware vCenter.  Welcome Aaron!

-Andy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Aaron Coburn as committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 11, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Andy Kurth wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that Aaron Coburn has been added as a committer
> to the Apache VCL project.  He had made valuable contributions to the
> community including adding support for VMware vCenter.  Welcome Aaron!

Great to have you joining the project Aaron. Congrats!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Aaron Coburn as committer

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.
Welcome Aaron, and YAY for another committer!!

Josh

--
Josh Thompson

Josh_Thompson@ncsu.edu