Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/07/02 10:01:50 UTC

how to pass text field value

I have Created text fields in ftl file with following loop
i want to pass value of these fields named id0,id! etc and esn0,esn1
to java service
as <attribute> tag cannot be used because i don't know how many fields will
this loop create?
 plz provide help
<#list listOfInventoryItems as item>

name="id${numberOfEsns}" value="${item.inventoryItemId}"/></div</td>

      <#assign numberOfEsns = numberOfEsns + 1 />
    </#list>

Re: how to pass text field value

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Amit,

as already suggested by Scott Gray, you should search for an example of
service-multi (search in the controller.xml files)... in the OFBiz
applications you'll find many of them.

Jacopo