Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Debasish Dutta Roy <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 14:40:07 UTC

Re: Axis2: Code Generator BUG? - Create list/Array of objects - IMPORTANT

I have seen that example on the net. But my list/array is of another object.
Not a native data type.
If I do a complextype then this object is not created.

I any case, it creates an array of OMElement[] and not an Object[].

As for creating list vs array, i think it would depend on the tool. If it
can create one you can get a list.

I am using the nightly build of 08/07/2006. Anybody has got any idea???

It is a simple case, I have a manager Class which has member of array of
Employee objects who are subordinates to him.

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
If your schema declaration is proper then it should generate an array
of the correct type. If you are still seeing OMElements then there
could be a problem with your schema

Ajith

Ajith Ranabahu