Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> on 2013/08/10 05:25:04 UTC

Invitation to join the Fourth Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Dear Devs,

For the next week's hangout, I'm planning to explain how Stratos Controller
and CLI works in Apache Stratos (Incubating) project.

Please join the hangout on:

Date - *Tuesday*, 13th of August, 2013

Time - 7.30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

*Agenda for the week:*

I'll be focusing on following key areas:

* What is Stratos Controller?
* How does Stratos Controller communicate with Cloud Controller?
* Auto-scaling policies configuration
* How does the Artifact Distribution Coordinator work?
* How CLI works?

Please let me know your suggestions.

The duration of the session will be one hour.

Looking forward to discuss this with you all.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

M. Isuru Tharanga Chrishantha Perera.
Committer & PPMC Member of Apache Stratos (Incubating),
Senior Software Engineer at WSO2, Inc.

--
about.me/chrishantha

Re: Invitation to join the Fourth Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Posted by Madhura Mendis <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi All

I have updated the site.

Thanks
Madhura

--
Madhura Mendis

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile : +94 077 4681959

Re: Invitation to join the Fourth Hangout of Apache Stratos Incubator

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Madhura Mendis <ma...@wso2.com>.
Web site is updated.
http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Madhura, can you please update the site.

thanks

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi All,