Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nathan Smith <na...@labpro2000.com> on 2002/06/18 00:12:01 UTC

Does anybody have any problems with Tomcat 3.3.1 falling over?

    Our company is using tomcat in a development and testing environment. I have recently upgraded tomcat from 3.2 to 3.3.1.
That was the easy part.

Now and again tomcat will fall over completely without any error messages being output to the tomcat, servlet, and jasper log files.
I have a suspicion that this happens once a servlet has been updated in the class files and the container attempts to reload the completer web context when a change has been found. The reloadable interceptor has been set to true, is there anything anybody else can think of that might cause tomcat to fall over?

Thanks for your help,

Nathan.