Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/08 23:58:10 UTC

tomee embedded with jms test

Hi All.
I would test a jms app with arquillan and tomee embedded.
I know that tomee embedded it is a tomee web profile without rs and web
service ( not rest tomee and not plus tomee version) .
I have read read that for test rest web app with arquillan and tomee
embedded i have to add dependencies for rest.
So i ask: for test jms app with arquillan and tomee embedded adaptor what
dependencies i have to add for use jms ? (Tomee 1.7.1 )

Re: tomee embedded with jms test

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
activemq-broker should be enough

Romain Manni-Bucau