Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2005/08/29 13:12:01 UTC

building jetspeed2 under Eclipse - mavenide question

In the mavenide plug-in, to what should the tools.jar location point.
The default directory filled in during the installation does not exist.
This creates an error.

Ron

Re: Portlet Selector

Posted by madhav whoru <re...@yahoo.com>.
surya,

make these changes in page.security create your own def shown below.

  <security-constraints-def name="anyname">
    <security-constraint>
 <roles>admin</roles>
 <permissions>view, edit</permissions>
      <users>*</users>
      <permissions>view, edit</permissions>
    </security-constraint>
  </security-constraints-def>

and in psml page
<security-constraints>
<security-constraints-ref>anyname</security-constraints-ref>
</security-constraints>

it will work

madhu

Surya Mail <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am working on jetspeed2. I am not using jetspeed login. now i have my own
psml files which contains few portlets.
In each psml page I am giving security constraints as shown below.

public-edit

Now I can able to get the edit, help icons in every psml page. when i click
on edit icon i am getting selection icon too.
Now my problem is when i clicked on selection icon i am not getting Portlet
Selector.
Pls tell me how to edit page with out using jetspeed login.
Surya

http://mail.yahoo.com

Portlet Selector

Posted by Surya Mail <su...@gmail.com>.
I am working on jetspeed2. I am not using jetspeed login. now i have my own
psml files which contains few portlets.
 In each psml page I am giving security constraints as shown below.
  <security-constraints>
<security-constraints-ref>public-edit</security-constraints-ref>
</security-constraints>