Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/12 20:39:34 UTC

Report to Apache Board due next week

PMC Folks,

can you please add/edit/modify information about happenings/questions/concerns about your
respective projects at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForMarch2004. I need to pass this onto the
board next week.

Thanks,
dims

=====

Re: Report to Apache Board due next week

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Scott,

We report every 3 months :) So yes, please adding the JIRA move.

-- dims

=====

Re: Report to Apache Board due next week

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Dims,