Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by 陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/24 11:37:12 UTC

[DISCUSS][Trace] involve SkyWalking to do tracing

*Background:*
As a distributed system, Apache Linkis consists of many components, such as
gateway, publicservice, engineconn, etc.

It's important how to do troubleshooting and profiling for these
complicated micro-services.

*Proposal:*
Here I propose involving SkyWalking to do this.

About SkyWalking detail, ref https://skywalking.apache.org

*Doc:*
Here is the detailed chinese design doc for this proposal.
https://docs.qq.com/doc/DUkpEZVRsY3RHZmlr Feel free to comment.

Thanks.
Kelu.

--

Hello, Find me here: www.legendtkl.com.

Re: [DISCUSS][Trace] involve SkyWalking to do tracing

Posted by Sherlock Homles <co...@apache.org>.
+1
it will be will very useful to Integrate skywalking into linkis, Tracking
is essentially

陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月27日周四 11:28写道:

Posted by 陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com>.
related issue created:

Posted by 李孟 <me...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by 尹强 <en...@apache.org>.
+1, It is very useful when an exception is occured since Linkis is a
distribution  micro-service architecture.

Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月24日周一 21:48写道:

Posted by Chen Xia <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.