Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Albert Csaba <cs...@polysoft.ro> on 2002/07/26 13:27:45 UTC

confused - Installing tomcat4.0.4 on RaQ3 (Apache)

Hi!

I'm trying to install tomcat on a RaQ3 with Apache 1.3.6 (I know, little old).
First I tried to install Tomcat4.0.4 from sources, but after a few days I gave up - too many packages which weren't available anymore.

Then I downloaded the binary distribution, and started it. It works fine, judging from the tests.

I'm confused because of the following: to be able to run it on virtual sites served by Apache, what do I have to do?
I need mod_jk, mod_jk2 or mod_webapp? Wherefrom can I download them for Tomcat 4.0.4 and Apache 1.3.6?

Any suggestion/info is welcomed.

Thank you,

Csaba Albert