Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by anto paul <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/19 07:05:55 UTC

How to send cookie from telnet window ?

    I want to see the response headers received from Tomcat  4.1.18 using
telnet on windows 98 machine. Is it possible to send the session's  cookie
to the server using telnet ?. Or is there any way to see the response
headers through the browser or any free tools available ?.
     Anto Paul

Re: How to send cookie from telnet window ?

Posted by Anthony Cunningham <an...@om.asahi-kasei.co.jp>.
if you download mozilla you can download a plugin/addon called livehttpheaders
which will show you the headers as they happen.