Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Yi, Gene" <Ge...@sc.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/02 01:04:19 UTC

RE: [External] Re: Cannot run the inbuild zookeeper server.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
1) identify which process is using port 2191
*netstat -plten|grep 2181*
tcp6       0      0 :::2181                 :::*
LISTEN      1005       47356      4226/java

2) Find out the details
*ps -ef|grep  4226*
hduser    4226     1  0 Jul05 ?        00:03:09 /usr/java/latest/bin/java
-Dzookeeper.log.dir=/home/hduser/hadoop-3.1.0/logs
-Dzookeeper.root.logger=INFO,CONSOLE -cp
/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../build/classes:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../build/lib/*.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../lib/slf4j-api-1.6.1.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../lib/netty-3.7.0.Final.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../lib/jline-0.9.94.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../zookeeper-3.4.6.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../src/java/lib/*.jar:/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf:
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerMain
/home/hduser/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg

3) confirm it
 jps|grep 4226
4226 QuorumPeerMain

HTH,