Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2001/08/30 15:14:34 UTC

[gump][cactus] test.port switch

Hi Sam,

>From the last GUMP error for Cactus, it seems a server was already running
on port 8080 ... You can use the -Dtest.port switch to prevent this if you
wish.

Thanks
-Vincent

Note: I have removed the dependency on httpclient for the time being as I
would like to release version 1.2 of Cactus soon. However, we will almost
probably migrate to commons httpclient when a convenient release is made.
You can still keep the parameter in GUMP as it does no harm except maybe
preventing a nightly build if httpclient fails to build ....