Posted to user@struts.apache.org by th...@webmd.net on 2002/03/18 21:33:05 UTC

RE: Is there a quick resource for learning nested tags?

thanks...    I notice I cannot run his StrutsMonkey.war application because
he did not include the ApplicationResources file in the war file.    I get
an exception when I try and run his application about a message resource
not being found.

I'll try and send the author of that web-site an email asking him if he
knows where I can get the ApplicationResources file.

thanks,
Theron

                    "Jin, Ying"
                    <YJin@resgen.        To:     Struts Users Mailing List
                    com>                 <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
                                         cc:
                    03/15/02             Subject:     RE: Is there a quick resource for learning
                    10:36 AM             nested tags?
                    Please
                    respond to
                    Struts Users