Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 02:25:14 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] v4.5.0 milestone feature discussion

Hi,

We just finished the developing and testing of 4.5.0. Will start the
release vote soon.

Here is the draft of changelog
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts-doc/blob/master/en/changelog.md#v450

Also we will start adding the pull request link and author related to each
change in the changelog from this version.
I think it will make developers much easier to track each change. And may
have more willings to contribute.

Regards.

Re: [DISCUSS] v4.5.0 milestone feature discussion

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
It's nice to see the contributor in the changelog.

We have merged 5 pull requests from non-committers.
We'll keep tracking the names and see if we can make them committers after
more continuous contributions.

Wenli