Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 21:13:54 UTC

Releasing 2.1.4 and 2.2.1

Hi all,
in the next days I would like to start the release process for Tiles
2.1.4 and 2.2.1
Tiles 2.1.4 will be a bug-fixing release, while 2.2.1 has completely
different, and smaller, packages comparing to 2.2.0.

The only problem that I see in 2.2.x is the use of a snapshot of
Velocity Tools. I think they need a boost, so after the release I will
start helping them.

Thoughts?
Antonio

Re: Releasing 2.1.4 and 2.2.1

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> in the next days I would like to start the release process for Tiles
> 2.1.4 and 2.2.1
> Tiles 2.1.4 will be a bug-fixing release, while 2.2.1 has completely
> different, and smaller, packages comparing to 2.2.0.

Sounds like a good plan.

Greg