Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/09/25 11:31:08 UTC

getAssociatedStateList broken

Hi,

I don't know how old it is, but getAssociatedStateList is broken. It renders the country in the state dependent drop down with what
seems to be the same number of states (Australia is a good example). I quickly tried to revert r1173996, not a solution. Then tried
to revert r1153402 but got conflicts and gave up. Anyway it was only bets and I guess it's rather something between...

This is easily seen in at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/example/control/FormWidgetExamples#DropDownFieldsExampleForm_stateProvinceGeoId_title

Jacques

Re: getAssociatedStateList broken

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ha, I think I see what you mean. As I said previously, maybe a recent commit broke your last change...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Sascha Rodekamp" <sa...@googlemail.com>