Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2013/07/01 16:19:28 UTC

Re: How to upgrade from 1.5.5 to 2.6.1

I am not using OCM, but...

For my case, I did an upgrade from 1.4 to 2.6 just like "out of the box",
only checking the repository.xml sintax and compatibilities, deleting the
indexes folders in filesystem and it is up-to-date now.
We use datastore and postgresql to repository structures, and within a J2EE
application, deployed in JBoss 4.2.3GA too.
It is in testing environment for now, but almost done to go to production.

I think your case would be just like mine.
Good Luck!
Best Regards.
Helio