Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2012/01/07 23:43:01 UTC

Tools to aid writing

Hello!

I was wondering if AOO could also have some functionally like Microsoft
Office to make suggestions while writing documents (underlining the text
in green, suggesting grammar changes).

This is very important and very useful while writing professional
documents or university documents.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
         -----------------------

Re: Tools to aid writing

Posted by Luiz Oliveira <lc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For users in Brazil there are two tools available: 1 - Vero (Spelling) and 2
-CoGrOO (grammar checker).

1 - http://www.broffice.org/verortografico

2 - http://cogroo.sourceforge.net/

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira

Re: Tools to aid writing

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Tools to aid writing

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Thanks!

I noticed that it doesn't support Portuguese.

Maybe I should offer myself to do a Portuguese version.

On Sunday I will try to find the contact of the persons in charge.

Kind regards,

Re: Tools to aid writing

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.