Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu> on 2009/04/30 15:21:07 UTC

Jira Committers Role

I discovered that I did not have the ability in Jira to use the "log work done"
function which populates the "Work Log" of an issue.  The function is at the
bottom of the Operations list on the left when you're looking at an issue.
Adding myself to the Committers role allowed me to use it.  I also added Aaron,
Josh, and Brian to the Committers role.

We should create a VCL committers group in Jira.  I don't have access to manage
groups.  Can somebody who does please create this along with the Confluence
committers group which has been discussed.

Thanks,
Andy