Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by realSri <ko...@washington.edu> on 2008/04/10 00:30:43 UTC

Activemq 5.1 or 5.0.1 release ?

Hi,

When do you expect the next release (5.1 or 5.0.1 ?) to come out (which has
the inactivity monitor fix) ?
If we have 5.0 clients and broker does upgrading broker suffice ? (assuming
the fix is on the broker side).

Thanks,
- Sri

Re: Activemq 5.1 or 5.0.1 release ?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 9 Apr 2008, at 23:30, realSri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When do you expect the next release (5.1 or 5.0.1 ?) to come out
> (which has
> the inactivity monitor fix) ?
> If we have 5.0 clients and broker does upgrading broker suffice ?
> (assuming
> the fix is on the broker side).
>
> Thanks,
> - Sri

5.1 will be in a state where we can vote on releasing it in the next
few days.
I would recommend upgrading both clients and brokers - as the
InactivityMonitor fix applies to both,

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration