Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com> on 2015/03/17 22:28:15 UTC

Obtain a counter's value via REST/JMX/etc

Hey guys -

I just wanted to make sure this capability isn't already in NiFi before I
open a feature request JIRA. This could be useful for building monitoring
around data flows, for example, using nagios to make sure counters are
incrementing where they should be.

--
Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com

Re: Obtain a counter's value via REST/JMX/etc

Posted by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com>.
Great, thanks for the clarification, Matt

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ricky,

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: Obtain a counter's value via REST/JMX/etc

Posted by Ricky Saltzer <ri...@cloudera.com>.
aha! to close this out...

--
Ricky Saltzer