Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by VenkateshKumar Alwarappan <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/15 00:58:04 UTC

Data set creation

Hello,

I need to input "Unique Value" for every iteration.

In my application, i have to create unique Style number for each test run.
For example, StyleNo_001, StyleNo_002 etc.,

Normally i achieve this in loadrunner using DateTime format like
"StyleNo %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S". It will always give unique value.

I tried to concatenate as mentioned below. But it doesnt work.
Parameter Value = "StyleNo" + ${Date(yyyyMMdd-HHmmss)}

Please let me know how to achieve this in JMeter.

Thanks in advance,
Venkatesh

Re: Data set creation

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter does not have a Date() function. See

Please read the manual:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/functions.html#__time