Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com> on 2002/10/02 15:13:24 UTC

Re: viewing PDF in Netscape vs IEX

in IE they can save the pdf also.  There is an image of a disk that users can click to save the pdf.
Posted by Noel Golding <no...@spearreport.com>.
unfortunately the differences between Netscape and IE have forced me to choose one or the other.  And we have chosen IE for our intranet.  I wish I could be more help with Netscape.
  I did not see a disk icom in my acrobat menu