Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by George Hester <he...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/21 02:01:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Re: Re: Re: Changing Port Apache listens on?

Nice thanks.  I did unix2dos on httpd.conf and now the entire thing is clear.  Thanks for pointing out those utilities.

George Hester
__________________________________

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Re: Re: Re: Changing Port Apache listens on?

Posted by Jeff White <jl...@earthlink.net>.
From: "George Hester"

> Nice thanks.  I did unix2dos on
> httpd.conf and now the entire thing
> is clear.  Thanks for pointing out those utilities.

Get the free ConTEXT editor
and the color file for Apache Conf
(Apache color file needs Apache2
reworking - or copy and create an