Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2012/01/23 11:24:26 UTC

[FEEDBACK] - Newest Test Failure on the CI-Server

Hi,

the latest fulltest on CI-Server went "pretty well" with just one single
test-failure [1] which IMHO
is because that the delay by the second route there is "too" low causing the
"mock:bar" receive
more than 1 expected messages from time to time.

As I intend not to break anything :-) I attach a potential patch:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5165676/org.apache.camel.impl.PendingExchangesTwoRouteShutdownGracefulTest.testShutdownGraceful.patch
org.apache.camel.impl.PendingExchangesTwoRouteShutdownGracefulTest.testShutdownGraceful.patch

to this post for your consideration!

If this makes sense to you (I assume Claus is the best target to this
question) feel free to apply it
into the trunk or let me know if I should do that.

BTW the Jenkins "Age" of this test failure is "3".

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/667/org.apache.camel$camel-core/testReport/

Babak

Re: [FEEDBACK] - Newest Test Failure on the CI-Server

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah this is fine if it fails occasionally on slower boxes.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Babak Vahdat
<ba...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the latest fulltest on CI-Server went "pretty well" with just one single
> test-failure [1] which IMHO
> is because that the delay by the second route there is "too" low causing the
> "mock:bar" receive
> more than 1 expected messages from time to time.
>
> As I intend not to break anything :-) I attach a potential patch:
>
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5165676/org.apache.camel.impl.PendingExchangesTwoRouteShutdownGracefulTest.testShutdownGraceful.patch
> org.apache.camel.impl.PendingExchangesTwoRouteShutdownGracefulTest.testShutdownGraceful.patch
>
> to this post for your consideration!
>
> If this makes sense to you (I assume Claus is the best target to this
> question) feel free to apply it
> into the trunk or let me know if I should do that.
>
> BTW the Jenkins "Age" of this test failure is "3".
>
> [1]
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest/667/org.apache.camel$camel-core/testReport/
>
> Babak

Claus Ibsen