Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Petr Odut <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 11:02:00 UTC

Secondary Indexes aren't updated when removing whole row

Hi,
I have CF User with secondary index on "email" column.

When I remove a whole row,
del User['row']

SI is not updated and get_indexed_slices still returns the deleted data.

Is it still open bug?

Using latest nightly build.

--
Petr Odut [petr.odut@gmail.com]

Re: Secondary Indexes aren't updated when removing whole row

Posted by Petr Odut <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.