Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Zhenxiao Luo <zl...@netflix.com> on 2013/12/12 02:38:03 UTC

Question about Hive on Tez

Excuse me. May I ask a question about Hive on Tez?

We just started evaluating Hive on Tez.  Would like to know, is
Hive on Tez development done yet? Is there any documentation we could
reference to run benchmarks? Also, is there any known limitations in
Hive on Tez? Is it in Hive0.12?

Thanks,
Zhenxiao

Re: Question about Hive on Tez