Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yateen <ya...@patni.com> on 2003/09/15 08:21:33 UTC

Obtaining MessageContext/Message in the webservice Axis 1.0 alpha 2

Hi,

 I am using Axis 1.0 alpha 2 version. I need the user name stored in the
MessageContext in the webservice.
I am unable to access the message context in the webservice. Please help me
out.

I guess in the Axis 1.1 there is a static method in
MessageContext#getCurrentMessageContext().

Its not available in alpha 2.

Reply back soon.

Thank u very much,
Yateen

Re: Obtaining MessageContext/Message in the webservice Axis 1.0 alpha 2

Posted by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,
Hope this wd be yr probs.
if u use the axis client the in yr call, u can simply set the user name an
dpass word by call.setusername(String usr);
For same to pass word as well.
Try it out.
Regards,
Jeyakumaran.C

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
Yateen wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am using Axis 1.0 alpha 2 version. I need the user name stored in the
> MessageContext in the webservice.
> I am unable to access the message context in the webservice. Please help me
> out.
>
> I guess in the Axis 1.1 there is a static method in
> MessageContext#getCurrentMessageContext().
>
> Its not available in alpha 2.

what is stopping you from upgrading? In the open source world, people
rarely support anything other than (a) the latest shipping version and
(b) the latest source in the repository.